Iceland Cruises and Greenland for 2017
Pro Iceland Cruises.
It’s official! Iceland Pro Cruises now has 2 successful seasons cruising Iceland and Greenland. We are now busily preparing for our 2017 season which starts with our first Iceland Circumnavigation cruise on May 16th, 2017.
Iceland is considered one of the hottest international destinations right now for several reasons:
1. It’s easy to get to. With Iceland Air and WOW airlines having airfare wars, airfare prices are incredible. There are also more gateways than ever to reach Iceland. (Philly and Tampa, you are next!)
2. Safety. Iceland comes out on top on most lists of safest places to visit worldwide.
3. Nature. Iceland has it all – pristine coastlines, glaciers and volcanoes galore. Hiking, kayaking and taking in the incredible views are among many ways to experience this land of contrasts.
Why Iceland ProCruises?
1. Who doesn’t want to travel with Vikings? We are proudly Icelandic owned. Our guides are passionate about their country and everything Iceland (and Greenland).
2. There is a major hotel shortage in Iceland, especially in smaller villages. Think of our cruise as a floating hotel – we arrive in the ports early in the morning and then you have a wide range of optional activities to enjoy the area.
3. Iceland is a maritime country. Our trips allow you to see the country as the early explorers did (but much more comfortably) – arriving via sea and then going inland to explore.
4. You can be as active (or inactive) as you like. Our excursions range from kayaking, whale watching, hiking, fishing, and golfing to bus tours — or even going on a Viking Sushi tasting and visiting local museums.
Tropical Sails Corp has a limited supply of Pro Iceland Cruises brochures in our office.