Windjammer Mandalay Cruise Sale Summer 2015
The Windjammer Mandalay Cruise Summer Sale 2015 is now booking!
Don’t let the heat stop you from taking a Windjammer cruise. The Caribbean is warm all year long. In the summer the humidity is higher. While you are on the water the breezes will help keep you cool. Did I mention the air-conditioned cabins? The dining room is under constant cool air too!
The Mandalay is spending the first two weeks of June in dry dock. She will be outfitted with a new main mast and other maintenance will be performed. The new owners are committed to keeping her in top shape.
Getting to Grenada has just been made easier with weekly flights from Atlanta now available on Delta. American Airlines has limited service in the summer and early fall months.
The Windjammer Mandalay is about 93 years old. Her staterooms, and decks are all new as are many of the engine components. She is in the best of shape since being taken over by Windjammer Sailing Adventures. Cruises include all meals, rum-swizzle time with snacks, authentic entertainment and impromptu fun. Not included are: Vegas Style shows, casinos, shopping malls and long lines to get off the ship. Jimmy Buffet music and total relaxation are the norm. Shoes are not required for dinner.
With the great fare, and low air fares from American Airlines and a few others, this makes for a great summer getaway. Call Tropical Sails Corp to book the best cabin available. Yes, even the King’s Cabin goes for this low fare if available. Last year we had some honeymooners nab it for a week. Capt. Sly did the wedding vows.
- Windjammer Mandalay Sailing Cruises Schedule 2018
- Star Clippers Tall Ship Cruises Caribbean Packages
- Windjammer Mandalay Schedule 2017 Tall Ship Cruise
- Mandalay Summer Caribbean Cruise Sale from Grenada
- Windjammer Mandalay Cruise Sale
- Sandals Grenada
- Windjammer Mandalay Cruises Questions with Answers
- 1998 Solar Eclipse Cruise Windjammer S/V Polynesia
- Windjammer Mandalay Trip Review
- Windjammer Mandalay Cruise Sale Summer 2015
Reservation Request Form.