Turkey Yacht Charter
Turkey Yacht Charter
Turkey is the ideal place to charter a yacht for a week or more. The “Blue Voyage,” “Blue cruise” or “Turkey yacht charter,” as it is called is a time of idyllic days spent sailing, eating, swimming, exploring ashore aboard a classic wooden yacht. The design of the yachts, called gulets, is ancient. Now we have four to eight cabin (sometimes more) yachts, all with beds, heads and most with private showers. They have engines and many have air-conditioning.
We at Tropical Sails Corp will help you select a yacht that meets your budget. There are two, maybe three charges to charter a yacht for a week or more.
How a Turkey Yacht Charter Works
First there is the daily rate for the yacht. This varies by owner, age of the yacht and rating of condition, and amenities. The gulets have a selection of water toys and snorkel gear available for your use. If they do not have an item you desire, it may be rented from a shop in the harbor.
The second is the food/beverage charge. You must stock the yacht for your party and the crew. Some flexibility is allowed as many parties choose to eat ashore two nights a week to give the crew a break. Our agent in Turkey will offer you a wine tasting party upon boarding and supply you as you desire for the week.
Other considerations include transfers charges from the airport to the yachts, tips for the crew, and money for any side tours ashore.
The itinerary is as varied as your imagination. Most of the yachts we use are based in Bodrum, Turkey. Many times one way charters are available previous clients took a yacht some place. Often you can take it the other way without occurring an additional charge. Greek routes do require and additional fee due to taxes, Also you are limited to 12 passengers if going to Greece and that may affect your party.
What do you do aboard? A Turkish breakfast of eggs, olives, tomatoes, toast or bread, coffee, tea is the daily norm. Lunches are another eclectic collection of vegetable dishes, bread, fruits, salads. All Turkish and all good, of course. Dinner will be authentic Turkish, usually recipes from the cook’s mother.
Reservation Request Form.
- Blue Voyage Sailing in Turkey
- Small Group Tour of Turkey with Sailing Cruise
- Footsteps of Paul Tour with Sailing Cruise
- Seven Churches of Revelation Sailing Cruise Turkey & Greece
- Sultan A Bodrum Turkey Yacht Charter
- Cosh, the Boutique Small Gulet Yacht Charter Turkey
- Blue Cruise Turkey Holiday Video
- Footsteps of St Paul Turkey Tours for Church Groups
- Turkey Gulet Sailing: Solar Eclipse Trip 1999
- Queen of Karia Luxury Gulet Yacht Charter from Bodrum, Turkey.
- Olympus Yacht Charter Bodrum Turkey
- Turkey Blue Voyage Yachting Cruise
- Blue Voyage Cabin Charter
- At Anchor Blue Bays of Turkey & Greece
- Menu on a Blue Voyage in Turkey
- Southern Cross Timer Turkey Yacht Charter
- Esma Sultan Turkey Yacht Charter
- A Special Blue Voyage
- Yacht Charter Turkey
Tropical Sails Corp
Turkey Yacht Charter Turkey is the ideal place to charter a yacht for a week or more. The "Blue Voyage," "Blue cruise" or "Turkey yacht charter," as it is called is a time of idyllic days spent sailing, eating, swimming, exploring ashore aboard a classic wooden yacht. The design of the yachts, called gulets, is ancient. [...]
18189 W Weatherby Dr