MSC Divina Yacht Club Experience
Buzzing with taxis and minivans, we arrive at the Port of Miami. A porter comes to our shuttle bus. “We are in the Yacht Club.” We are quickly escorted to a separate tent. The gentleman checks us in on the computer, issues an MSC Card and prints new luggage tags. A butler takes our smaller bags and says “follow me.” We move into a side door, flash our MSC Card and passport, on the way we go. A quick security check and we are taken to the champagne and cookie room.
We quickly show our credentials to another clerk, have our photo snapped, and we are cleared. We are taken into the ship and shown how to use our card to turn the elevator into an express. We enter the Yacht Club reception and are offered more champagne. A few minutes go by and we are introduced to the concierge. She takes me over to the self-pay machine where I swipe my MSC Card and a credit card.
We dropped our small bags in our room as our butler Aaron shows us the room. We head back to the concierge because we are in still in street clothes and ask if we can get lunch. Mae, a butler-ette, walks us across deck 15 to the Muse, the Yacht Club’s private restaurant, where we order a hamburger and Ceasar salad.
Our luggage arrives and we check out the pool area and the One Pool Bar. The pools were a crisp 72 degrees and the spas were set at 98 degrees F. The Mai-Tai’s were about 40 degrees. Aaron, our butler arranges our dinner reservation for 7 pm. We did not that was for the week at the same table. Aaron walks us to the Muse for dinner. I had the lasagna Portofino and Shirley had the lamb shank.
- Windstar Cruises Agent in Arizona
- Spring Sale Tours to Ireland
- Fly & Drive Sicily Tours
- Star Flyer Caribbean Cruise from St. Maarten
- Classic Vietnam Tours from Tropical Sails Corp
- Star Clippers Dalmatian Coast Cruise Sept 30, 2017
- Solar Eclipse Glasses for USA Solar Eclipse August 21, 2017
- Idaho 2017 Solar Eclipse Tour
- Almost a Panama Canal Cruise from MSC
- Pucon Chile Solar Eclipse Tour 2020
- Blue Voyage Sailing in Turkey
- MSC Seaside Cruise from Miami 2018