Heaven Cave House Cappadocia Cave Hotel
The Heaven Cave House is a Cappadocia Cave Hotel
Heaven Cave House is, in fact, two restored houses: one is Greek (over 400 years old) and the other, Turkish, (about 80 years old). You can enjoy sitting out in the flower garden, you can sip a glass in the evening on one of the roof terraces, dine on Turkish cuisine, relax in the private Turkish bath or just pick up a book and curl up in one of the comfortable living-rooms – this is your home from home. This peaceful haven is situated in the cheerful town center of Urgup, in the heart of Cappadocia.
Need to relax, de-stress, pamper yourself? Relax in the steamy atmosphere of our private Turkish bath. The Turkish Bath, called hamam in Turkish, has been present in Turkey for thousands of years. The tradition of the Turkish bath extends far back, to a time before Turks had reached Anatolia. The hamam combines the functionality and the structural elements of its predecessors in Anatolia, the Roman thermal and baths, with the Central Asian Turkic tradition of steam bathing, ritual cleansing, and respect of water.
Cappadocia is quite simply an incredible region and will be the highlight of your stay in Turkey. A fantasy land of fairy chimneys and churches cut out of soft rock formations rising up in cone-like protrusions, the region of Cappadocia was a Roman province and the refuge of persecuted Christians during the early days of the Roman Empire.
Far the best way to visit this area is on foot, hiking through the valleys. A hot-air balloon ride at sunrise is truly a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Horseback riding is also an excellent way to discover the wonders of Cappadocia. The folks at Heaven Cave House will help plan your days.
Tropical Sails Corp has been sending clients to Turkey since 1999 when we sailed the Turkish Coast. Give us a call to plan your Turkish journey.
- Blue Voyage Sailing in Turkey
- Seven Churches of Revelation Tour
- Footsteps of Paul Tour to Turkey
- Heaven Cave House Cappadocia Cave Hotel
- Greece and Turkey Cruise on the Royal Clipper
- Small Group Tour of Turkey with Sailing Cruise
- Footsteps of Paul Tour with Sailing Cruise
- Seven Churches of Revelation Sailing Cruise Turkey & Greece
- Sultan A Bodrum Turkey Yacht Charter
- Cosh, the Boutique Small Gulet Yacht Charter Turkey
- Star Clippers Aegean Sea Sailing Cruises
- Blue Cruise Turkey Holiday Video
- Footsteps of St Paul Turkey Tours for Church Groups
- Pamukkale Turkey: A Spa Stop-Western Turkey or Footsteps of Paul Tour
- Turkey Gulet Sailing: Solar Eclipse Trip 1999
- Seven Churches of Asia Minor Turkey Tour
- Star Clippers Greece Turkey May 2014 Specials
- Queen of Karia Luxury Gulet Yacht Charter from Bodrum, Turkey.