Giant Panda Yangtze Cruise China Tours Special September 2016
Special China Tours Chengdu Pandas, Yangtze Cruise, Xian
Special China Tours now possible due to direct flights from San Francisco to Xian and Chengdu. Special 11 day, 9-night tour to China with a visit to Panda preserves in Chengdu, take a Yangtze Cruise, and see the Terracotta Warriors.
Air-inclusive from San Francisco, $1856 pp, plus airline taxes of approximately $390. Great value and includes a Yangtze Cruise.
Sep 03 | San Francisco-Chengdu
Board transpacific non-stop flight to Chengdu via United Airlines.
Sep 04 | Chengdu
Upon arrival in Chengdu, you will be greeted and escorted to the hotel.
Sep 05 | Chengdu (B, L, SD) Enjoy your day tour in Chengdu starting with a visit to the Panda Breeding Center established in 1987 and opened to the public in 1995. Later visit the Temple of Marquis Wu. Take a walk along the ancient Jinli Street then enjoy a special local flavor Sichuan Snack Dinner.
Sep 06 | Chengdu (B, L)
This morning visit the museum at Sanxingdui, site of a mysterious ancient civilization dating back 3,000 years. Continue to visit the Dufu Cottage, the residence of a famous ancient poet.
Sep 07 | Chengdu-Leshan Chengdu (B, L) Full day excursion to Leshan and take a boat ride to see the spectacular Leshan Giant Buddha which is known as the largest Buddha statue in the world, a UNESCO Heritage site with the height of 233 feet.
Sep 08 | Chengdu Chongqing Yangtze River Cruise (B, L,D)
This morning, take high speed train to Chongqing.
Upon arrival in Chongqing, visit the Stillwell Museum where you will see a collection of World War II Memorabilia, including exhibits on the Flying Tigers.
After dinner, board the 5 star Victoria Selina and begin your memorable journey on the Yangtze River.
Sep 09 | Cruise Journey (B, L, D)
Shibaozhai – Take a shore excursion to Shibaozhai, with its impressive wooden pagoda, appropriately named “The Pearl of the Yangtze”.
Note: Additional Shore Excursion for a small fee to Fengdu’s “Ghost City”.
Sep 10 | Cruise Journey (B, L, D)
This morning we enter the Three Gorges. You will pass through the first two—Qutang Gorge and Wu Gorge. Later transfer to another vessel for a relaxing excursion through the attractive gorges of Goddess Stream. Enter Xiling Gorge, the longest and the deepest of the Three Gorges. In the evening, sail through the Three Gorges Dam ship locks.
Note: Additional shore excursion to the White Emperor City available for a small fee.
Sep 11 | Yichang Xi’an (B, L, D)
This morning, your cruise arrives in Yang Jia Wang where you will take a shore excursion to the massive Three Gorges Dam Site, the largest hydroelectric project in the world. Continue sailing to Yichang where you will disembark. Take afternoon flight to Xi’an.
Upon arrival in Xi’an, visit the Ancient City Wall and Muslim Street.
Sep 12 | Xi’an (B, L, DS)
Today’s highlight is a visit to the Archaeological Museum, home to an army of more than 6,000 life-size Terra-Cotta Warriors and Horses excavated from the tomb of the 1st emperor of the Qin Dynasty.
In the evening, enjoy a special dumpling dinner show recreating the music, costumes, and dance of the Tang Dynasty.
Sep 13 | Xi’an San Francisco (B)
Farewell to Xi’an. Transfer to airport for your departure flight back to San Francisco via United Airlines.
These China Tours Include:
- Air inclusive prices based on San Francisco departures, fuel and taxes are additional, approximate $390.00 and subject to change without prior notice
- High speed train: Chengdu – Chongqing
- Domestic air: Xi’an – Yichang
- Full American or buffet breakfast daily at hotels
- Comprehensive sightseeing including admission charges where applicable
- Culinary Specialties, fine meals at local Chinese restaurants
- Experience English speaking tour guides
- China Flying Tigers Heritage Tour
- New Mekong River Cruises Between Jinghong China & Vientiane Laos
- Flying Tigers Restaurant Kunming China
- Heaven Cave House Cappadocia Cave Hotel
- Victoria Katarina Yangtze River Cruise in China
- Giant Panda Yangtze Cruise China Tours Special September 2016
- China Tour with Xian, Yunnan and Yangtze Cruise
- Fall 2015 Trip to China With Yangtze Cruise
- Xian Guilin Chengdu China Tours Special June 2016
- Mekong Whiskey on the River in Chiang Khong
- China Vacation Package
- Beijing From Above Video
- Shanghai China Video
- Chinglish Signs Video from China
- China 2009 Tour to Great Wall Xian and Yangtze Video
- Silk Road, Buddhas, Camels, Uyghurs and Hami Melons
- China Classic Tour with Yunnan Fall 2014
- All the Tea in China
- Silk Road China Tour October 2014
- Beijing – Xian – Rail to Tibet Tour
Superior First Class Accommodations:
- Chengdu: Chengdu Green Land Hotel
- Yangtze River Cruise: Victoria Selina
- Xi’an: Grand Noble Hotel