Almost a Panama Canal Cruise from MSC
Set Sail To The World’s Greatest Shortcut, on not quite a Panama Canal Cruise
Enjoy close-up scenery as you kick back and take it slow on a Caribbean cruise to the world’s greatest shortcut, the Panama Canal. Dubbed as a Cruise World Wonder, this engineering achievement is on the must-travel destination bucket list for every voyager at sea. The Panama Canal is a man-made structure that has connected the Caribbean sea to the Pacific waves and transported both passengers and cargo for over 100 years. But, there is more to it than just history, the Panama Canal and the other off-the-beaten path Caribbean ports part of this exotic MSC Divina itinerary have a culture and nature of their own which you can discover through a variety of different shore excursions.
Belize City, Belize:
A cruise to Belize offers a phenomenal range of experiences: snorkel the longest barrier reef in the Americas, dive the inky depths of the Blue Hole, or embark on thigh-aching treks up soaring Maya pyramids.
Nature lovers and pirate fighters alike will enjoy exploring the history of this beloved port. Take in the natural treasures of the region during the Mangroves Ecological Tour, or explore Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas, one of the strongest forts ever created by Spaniards during the colonial period.
Not quite a Panama Canal Cruise, but you sneak inside the east end have many excursions available.Encompassing cloud-forest highlands, glorious palm-fringed islands, vibrant indigenous cultures and Central America’s most ebullient capital city, a trip to Panama offers a surprisingly varied landscape for such a small country.
Travel by jeep, travel by bike, go to a brewery, or simply take a beach break at this tropical free port that’s located only 55 miles east of Miami.
Ocho Rios, Jamaica:
All kinds of adventure awaits around every corner in this marvelous dream location, such as, horseback riding, ziplining, golfing, climbing the world famous Dunn’s River Falls and much more!
Puerto Limon, Costa Rica:
It is Costa Rica’s outstanding natural beauty and wildlife that has made it one of the world’s prime ecotourism destinations. Visitors flock here to hike trails through ancient rainforest, peer into active volcanoes or explore the Americas’ last vestiges of high-altitude cloud forest, which is home to jaguars, spider monkeys and resplendent quetzals.
- Almost a Panama Canal Cruise from MSC
- MSC Seaside Cruise from Miami 2018
- MSC Divina Black Friday Cruise Deal
- 2019 Around the World Cruise from MSC
- MSC Yacht Club is the Most Affordable Luxury In Cruising
- Fall and Spring Break Cruises Matching Dysart Unified School District
- MSC Divina Yacht Club Video and Photos
- MSC Divina Yacht Club Experience
- MSC Divina Spring Break Caribbean Cruise April 08, 2017
- MSC Summer European Cruises
- MSC Divina Cruise from Rome Summer 2015
- MSC Western Mediterranean Cruise Excursions
- Divina Rome Cruise Oct 2015 Western Mediterranean
- MSC Divina Rome Cruise or Barcelona Cruise
- Cruise to Bermuda from Miami MSC Divina April 11th 2015
- MSC Divina Caribbean Cruise Specials 2015
- MSC Divina Transatlantic Cruise from Miami April 2015
- Black Friday Cruise Sale
- MSC Cruises Divina Europe Summer 2015
- MSC Cruises on Sale: Free Caribbean with Rome Divina Cruise
- MSC Cruises Caribbean Cruise Deals